JAIN accepts returns of in-stock jewelry, engagement and wedding designs within 7 days of delivery for a refund. Your jewelry must arrive to us unworn, unused, and in its original condition and packaging to be eligible for a refund. Engraved items are eligible for return, however the engraving fee is non-refundable. Misused jewelry or jewelry altered by a third-party jeweler is not eligible for return. All returns require an RMA and refunds are processed within 5-7 business days of items being received.
Made To Order Jewelry
- Any customization or changes to the jewelry are not eligible for returns
Engagement and Wedding
- Email us to request a return for engagement and wedding designs.
- Each customer is permitted one engagement ring return. Any other engagement ring purchased through JainJewelryNetwork.com is considered a final sale once the first ring is returned.
- Engagement rings and wedding bands must return to us in their original condition and packaging, and engagement rings must arrive with their Diamond Certificate. Rings that have been resized by us, or modified in any way by a third-party jeweler are not eligible for return.
- Engraved rings are eligible for return, however the engraving fee is non-refundable.
- Return shipping is complimentary for US orders.
- In case your engagement ring or wedding band isn't the perfect fit, our Lifetime Care Package includes one complimentary resize up to one full size up or down, by the quarter, half or full size.
- If you’re unsure of your ring size, it is best to visit a local jeweler to have a professional size your finger, or check out our Ring Sizing options from our site.
- Infinity bands cannot be resized and must be returned and repurchased in the correct size.
- Please reach out to email@example.com to initiate the resize process.
Lifetime Warranty: Engagement Rings & Wedding Bands
JAIN guarantees your engagement ring and wedding band to be free of manufacturing defects. Manufacturing defects include missing, loose stones or loose prongs for stones 0.02ct and under. As each ring is made-to-order and crafted by hand specifically for you, slight variations are to be expected, and are not viewed as a defect. If the damage is deemed outside of a manufacturing defect, we'll always let you know the price of a repair before beginning any work on the ring.
This warranty does not apply to the replacement of a center stone, or any stone larger than 0.02ct. Manufacturing defects do not include general wear and tear, scratching, discoloration due to contact with harsh chemicals, warped rings or damage due to improper use, cleaning or storage.
Because we stand behind all our designs and our jewelers, any third-party or outside jeweler altering your jewelry will void your warranty with us!
To be eligible for the warranty:
- Please be sure the ring and diamond has not been exposed to unreasonable force or harmful conditions.
- The ring needs to have been stored and handled correctly. Any abused, altered or incorrectly cleaned ring is not eligible for a repair within warranty.
- Ring needs to be in the possession of the original purchaser, as this warranty is not-transferable.
We’ve curated a Lifetime Care Package with everything you need to keep your engagement and wedding rings in perfect condition. Our Lifetime Care package includes annual cleanings. If you have specific questions about our warranty, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Insure Your Jewelry
We do not sell insurance but we do recommend to buy your own insurance with Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group to offer repair and replacement jewelry insurance on JAIN purchases. If your jewelry gets lost, stolen, damaged or just mysteriously disappears, they've got you covered.
To insure your JAIN purchase, click here.